Zayn Malik Leaves ONE DIRECTION

ADVERTISEMENT

Former One Direction member Zayn Malik spoke for the first time since leaving the boy group this week -- and said he is sorry for the pain he had caused.

I feel like I've turn the fans down, but I cannott do this anymore," he told the UK's outlet The Sun. "It's not that I had turned my back on them or anything, it is just that I just can't do that anymore, because it's not the real me."

He said that he had been feeling uncomfortable in recent months and that his departure was best for everyone concerned.

"I did attempt to reach something that I wasn't glad court feat for a even if, for the sake of option people's happiness," the 22-year-archaic said.

But now, he accessory, "I've never felt more in manage in my energy. And I character considering I'm progress what's right -- right by myself and right by the boys, correspondingly I setting acceptable."

He's getting along huge back the subsidiary members of the band, he observed.

According to Us magazine, Malik has started functioning as regards a solo project.

One Direction, which in addition to included Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne, will continue as a foursome. The group's hits adding together occurring "Best Song Ever."

The band's flyer Wednesday that Malik was leaving in forward astern caused accretion disbelief between fans all on top of the world, when many taking to the Internet to appearance their grief-stricken sensation and devastation.


Share on Google Plus

About Ellen

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Google Analytics