Meet This Pretty-Honest Flight Attendant In PAL From Tarlac City

ADVERTISEMENT


Fly high Lady!
By: Era Nunag


Photo By: Flyhigh Manila | Facebook Page



Three things you must have to get a shot at being a part of an airline’s cabin crew in the country: Good physique (most airlines have a minimum height requirement of 5’4” for women), with your weight and height in proportion to each other; a nice set of teeth; and a well-groomed appearance and charming persona. If you’ve got all three, then go for it! The travel perks are a total win!

Ps: Being Honest too.


Meet Trixie Muli a 22-year-old from Don Pepe Cojuangco Homes, Tarlac City. High School Graduated at College of the Holy Spirit and finished Tourism at University of Santo Tomas, and now currently working as Flight Attendant at Philippine Airlines.

Photo By: Trixie Muli | Facebook

When Philippine Airlines launched its 'BPA' or Buong Pusong Alaga campaign, they really did mean it. Here's a feel good story about a passenger who misplaced her phone and her flight attendant. Our hats off to you FA Trixie Muli!

Here is the story from Mae Young:

"How wonderful it is to #flypal I left my phone behind and only realized it when I was in the car, around 30 minutes from the time I deplaned. I immediately got out and as I made my way back to the terminal, I saw the entire crew of my flight en route to their shuttle.

I approached them and without hesitating, Ms.Muli, the lady in the photo with me, one of the FA's on the flight, told her team to go ahead so she can take me back to the plane. She helped explain to airport security why I needed to go back, she navigated the fastest route to the plane, and she even walked hurriedly with me!

Let's spread good vibes, folks. Honest people are all around us, and helpful people are still common."

ADVERTISEMENT
Share on Google Plus

About Ellen

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Google Analytics