TSU Graduate from Concepcion, Tarlac Ranked 4 In LET with Average of 92.20%


ADVERTISEMENT


Congratulations Ma'am!
#FeaturedBlog by: Taga Tarlac Ka Kung




Jalara Calusa Narciso is a 20 year-old from Caluluan Concepcion, Tarlac, graduated at Tarlac State University with the degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Mathematics.

(In a casual interview by blogger (Ma. Era Cecilia Nunag) I ask a permission to post her on our page, then she replied several minutes. She approved my permission.)

"Simpleng mag-aaral, nangarap, nagsumikap. I am a daughter of Mr. Rolando Narciso, a laborer, and Raquel C. Narciso, a public school teacher. I have an older sister, who did not take higher education to give way for me and two younger sister who are in high school. I am a DOST scholar and currently serving the country by teaching in public high school in our barangay as a return of service to the support given by the government. I never imagine teaching but every path I took lead me to this profession or should I say vocation. As they say, maybe, everything will fall into their places." Narciso said.

Jalara Narciso ranked number 4 in Licensure Examination for Teachers with the average of 92.20%.

Meanwhile, a total of 160 newly licensed elementary teachers registered a 44.69% passing rate for TSU against the national passing rate of 26.33% in the elementary level.

If you are reading this. This blog written originally by Ma. Era Cecilia Nunag and it is not a copyright. Please let us know if there's some bloggers who copyright our works. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
Share on Google Plus

About Ellen

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Google Analytics