Krystelle Ignacio from Tarlac City is the country's bet to Ms. Cosmopolitan World 2017 Competition


ADVERTISEMENT


Krystelle Mhae Ignacio, competing for Ms. Cosmopolitan World 2017

TTKK Featured Blog number 2 by: Ma. Era Cecilia Nunag

Krystelle Mhae Malgapo Ignacio,  a graduate of Bachelor of Tourism Management in STI Tarlac that will choose the country's bet to the Miss Cosmopolitan World 2017 competition. Despite her career in local pageant, she still opted to pursue the dream stint despite its "many risks."



The 21-year-old Tarlakenya, along with the 38 other candidates from different countries for Ms. Cosmopolitan World, showcased their beauty, talents and brain at final competition on September 16, 2017 in Malaysia.

Krystelle asked a question "Why you deserves to win the pageant and represent the Philippines in the international competition?" by freelance blogger, Ma. Era Cecilia Nunag.

"Actually hindi pa masyadong pumapasok sa isip ko na irerepresent ko not just my municipality, my province, but my country – Philippines. I'm really blessed. I am very much dedicated in aiming the crown of Miss Cosmopolitan World 2017.

I go to the gym everyday, sacrificed time and food, I read a lot (current news and online blogs about international pageants), and most importantly, I pray. I prayed and prepared a lot for this pageant that's why I think I'm deserving to win the crown.

Although I believe that all candidates from different countries are also aiming for the crown and title, I'll just do my very best and will do everything I can to show the world that we, Filipinos, are not just globally competitive but also beautiful inside and out. I'll fight with a heart of a true Filipina." Krystelle said.

Krystelle also competed for Pinay Beauty Queen Season 2 (Top 10 finalist), Candidate for Ms. Tourism Philippines represents Tarlac City, Miss Tarlac City 2016 1st Princess, Ms. STI 2016 and Mutya ng Lalawigan ng Tarlac 2nd Princess.

ADVERTISEMENT
Share on Google Plus

About Ellen

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Google Analytics