Throwback: "Steal My Girl" by One Direction

ADVERTISEMENT
Are you a One Direction Fan? Because I am too. Who remember of Steal My Girl?? When it first came out I thought the music video would be about stealing girls but no it was a circus. 

"Steal My Girl" is a song by English Irish boy band One Direction. It is the pro single from their fourth studio album Four(2014). It was released worldwide in credit to 29 September 2014. The single was written by Wayne Hector, John Ryan, Ed Drewettand Julian Bunetta (the four had in the since written "Best Song Ever"), and band members Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. It was produced by Julian Bunetta, John Ryan and Pr Westerlund. They in addition to performed this make public for the first era not far away away off from the subject of their fourth concert tour, the On the Road Again Tour.




Share on Google Plus

About Ellen

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Google Analytics