Watch: Selena Gomez ~ Good For You

ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready to watch Selena Gomez get steamy. 

In the music video for her new single "Good for You," recently released , the singer actress doesn't shy away – the clip features scenes of the star in the shower and wearing nothing but a wet white T-shirt.


"I wanted the video to reflect the initial stripped-down version of 'Good for You,' " Selena explains. Director Sophie Muller (who has helmed videos for Beyoncé and Rihanna) did just that: the video is adorable, with the camera following Gomez from the couch, to the shower, to a bare room.


"This song represents the confidence that I truly have inside of me, and I think it's the vulnerable side that I've expressed, but it's also the combination of just feeling myself," she said  adding, "It's good!"



ADVERTISEMENT
Share on Google Plus

About Ellen

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Google Analytics