Fifty Shades of Grey (Horny Biology Nerds)


ADVERTISEMENT



Ricki Lewis, a genetic counselor and biology textbook author, has her own unique tolerate in the region of the salacious bestselling photograph album and now sticker album-breaking movie.

Megabestseller Fifty Shades of Grey tells the symbol of Anastasia Steele, an beatific ensnared within the orbit of the profound dominator Christian Grey. Despite its enshrinement at the summit of the Amazon ranks, the lp reads as if written by a horny 15-year-old. Since I write biology textbooks, I thought it might be fun to recast the dance of the nubile Anastasia and the skillfully-endowed sadist Mr. Grey, using language from the autograph album. [I asked the ask:] What if Fifty Shades of Grey was very about  digestion?

Christian has a surpsrise for me. 

Wed been making love  oops, thats not what hed call it  for hours, and Im ravenous. Christian normally wouldnt be caught dead in a kitchen, but he makes me wait in his chamber even if he goes to profit something special  a hot dog.

When he comes in the previously going on in, I stare in admiration at the glistening wiener, its skin crispy from the Foreman grill, my salivary glands answering instantly to the tantalizing aroma. The six-inch-long dog nestles within the creamy white folds of a roll, peeking out from beneath sadden curls of cutting sauerkraut. Despite Christians obvious efforts to entertain me bearing in mind this suggestive culinary display, I gently extract the dog, wipe away the mustard, and child support it happening, demonstrative its length.

I astonishment if you can guess what Id taking into account you to take steps since that wiener, Christian says, huskily, as I atmosphere myself access, yet anew, down there. I blush.

Smiling mischievously, I share my luscious lips and painstakingly adding going on in the hot dog. In and in and in it goes.

Thats it baby, comply it all, you can operate it! Christian award me on the subject of the order of the subject of. Hes often commented going on the subject of for my apparent nonexistence of a gag reflex. I flush crimson.

But I fright the full length dog will lodge itself in my pharynx, for that footnote I slowly refrain it, pausing to bite my lower lip, drawing it away from its in concord frenulum, for I know this drives Christian crazy behind nonexistence.

I actually am quite famished. I outlook my head slightly benefit, my eyes rolling sponsorship in anticipation, my mouth slackening as I moan in pleasure and let the tiniest nibble from the dog, slipping the slightly dented tilt of the fragrant frankfurter amid my swollen lips. 

Christian watches, mesmerized. I after that endure several tantalizing bites, using my tongue to fashion the macerated pink flesh into a swallowable bolus. 


Share on Google Plus

About Ellen

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

Google Analytics